Terms & Conditions
Rainbow School of Motoring
1. Driving Licence to be shown to the driving instructor on the first driving lesson. The licence must be a valid provisional driving licence, if you have the new style licence you must bring with you the photo card & paper counterpart. If you have the old style paper licence please bring your valid passport with you.
2. Cancellations of a driving lessons usually require 24 hours notice or normal lesson charges will apply. In special circumstances, the driving instructor will waiver charge.
3. All intensive courses require a deposit of £100.00 to cover the price of the driving test and is non-refundable. If you are taking an extended test the deposit will be £150.00.
4. Rainbow school of motoring can not be held responsible for driving test being cancelled by the DSA.
5. Instructors reserve the right to withhold the use of their car for the practical driving test if in their opinion the pupil’s driving is not at a safe standard for the driving test to be taken.
6. All driving tests take priority over driving lessons.
7. All disputes are between the instructor and the pupil.
Rainbow School of Motoring reserve the right to change these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions as of 11th September 2018
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Select from our range of
intensive driving courses
We also provide standard driving lessons